Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Who'd Have Guessed?


WOW was I wrong when I thought last night would be a good night to try my first wheat paste poster... Was super nice (considering) and sunny yesterday afternoon but things sure changed by the time we made it out there to put this up. -3 and 26 mph winds made this less than easy but we got it up (mostly). 

The roller bomb in the background is mine from before I started FreeStreet. I picked this spot particularly because it used to say "SKEM3" but LERIK decided to buff out the 3 (my favorite character) to make room for a piece of his. Which was unnecessary AND sucky. Anyway I put this back over the portion I had originally claimed.




Anyways, enough bad blood, check this out!  


Unglued Craft Fest is basically a big craft expo-esk thing but instead of a bunch of old grandma's in rocking chairs making boring things it's a bunch of local indie kids selling cleaver cute things. I think? Either way it's been hyped up pretty well so, if you're in the FM area, go check it out!

--SKEM3 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog