Sunday, February 27, 2011

Slackin





Haven't had a lot of time to work on this weeks update so I coped out and settled with a few small stickers again. Once the sun starts staying up I'll be getting up more. Promise.

In the mean time I went down to ArtMaterial's to snag a few photos of their promotions for the Fargo Theater's showing of Banky's "Exit Through The Gift Shop". I've seen it and personally I think it's all a big practical joke but, it was still pretty rad to see some of heavy hitting street artists at work.  If I'm not mistaken the promos come from a gal who works there, Aliese Anderson:





Also! Right next the art store I ran into the SnowKitects working on a piece to promote another Fargo Theater event: the Fargo Film Festival. They do all kinds of snow sculptures and things around the Midwest and are crazy talented. Unfortunately, only got the chance to snap one photo before the camera died though:


--SKEM3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog