Saturday, March 26, 2011

Long Week



Well I finally failed! Looks familiar right? I Promise I have new things cooking just a victim of circumstance:

The ONE night I had set out to put something new up there was a thunder/hail/snow storm all in one night! Shit is messed. THEN another night I went out to put up a different project and that whole operation completely crumbled on me as well! Even today when I put this drop up I had to run all the way back home before I could take a photo for the blog because my memory card wasnt formatted right. Fuck I wish the warm weather would stick around for more then a few days in a row.

Speaking of, if you haven't heard yet, Fargo is not only in the running for the Toughest Weather City Tournament but we're also about to win!

--SKEM3 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog