Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I'll count it



Keeping up with getting a new piece out there every week is proving to be a little more challenging than I initially expected. But if I can finish this in 2 minutes then I'll have technically made it in under a week!

Tonight we have an old framed print of a kid...sniffing his hand? I bought it for 2 bucks at a pawn shop for the frame, but then decided to do a blind collaboration with the original artist. Mounted on a nail sticking out of the brick wall, this little boy's contradictory themes will either give someone a good laugh or piss them right off ha.

Also! check out the new LINKS panel to the right! There you can find some old work of mine and a bunch of other local FM street art as well!

--SKEM3 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog