Saturday, February 19, 2011

Pictures of sad children

You Always Right!
 

Your Mother Was a Whore


I Can See You Have a Lot of Maturing Left to Do
Well its freezing again! Way too cold for any kind of adhesive or mounting. So instead,  I wove this drop series in between vines to hold them up. Pictures of Sad Children is a small series of paint marker on cardboard. All the quotes are abridged versions of the kinds of things my step mother would always say to me. Now that I've got them out I've discarded them in the alley and have moved on. Awesome.


Also! a first here on FreeStreet, we have a spotlight on another local street art endeavor. Ran into Fargo's own Yarn Bombers the other night, caught'm in action doing their thing. They've been getting up everywhere lately it's crazy, just killin it. Every time I go out to put something up I stumble upon at least one or two more of their works. Here are a just few of my favorite:





Keep it up guys

--SKEM3 

2 comments:

  1. I was walking down broadway one day and saw the flower rioter guy on top of the fargo theater and was trying to figure out what the heck it was for but I didn't think anything of it. So another day I was in downtown doing a photography assignment in the rooters bar alley when I came across these, well there was only two of them when I got there. I thaught they were awesome so I took them home, when I saw the link on the back I had to check it out. This is the coolest thing I have ever heard of. I've never heard of art drops but these are f'in awesome. Really cool way to spread art everywhere. Anyway, the two sad children I got are now dried, framed, and hanging in my room. Thaught I'd say thanks. cant wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks man, means a lot! always hyped to hear good words!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog