Friday, May 13, 2011

I need to learn how to take photos


Every time I'm working on a project I seem to be rushing to get it finished and on the street as soon as possible (mostly because I'm usually behind on posts and there are always stacks of things to get done). Because of this I've noticed how shitty most my photos turn out. Which sucks cause after someone has taken a piece...or torn it down...these pictures are all I ever have to show for it. I need to work on that.

          Today's project is another art drop of my wolf stencil on a nice heavy piece of wood I found the other day. It's kinda high up but if you can't climb you could try reaching though the fire escape stairs! Also, I've (lazily) begun to update my local spotting flickr lately. Caught one project in particular that I thought was pretty rad. Go check it out!

-SKEM3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog